Total Grant of $100,800
- Christ Community Health Services $25,000 to provide primary care for homeless women and children referred for local non-profit organizations.
- Family Promise of Augusta $20,000 to provide maintenance and case management in eleven transitional homes for the homeless.
- Heritage Academy Augusta $10,000 to provide partial funding for the Parent Coach Project.
- Jud C. Hickey Center for Alzheimer’s Care $8,000 to provide for adult day care for women with Alzheimer’s or related dementia who are experiencing financial difficulty.
- Rachael Longstreet Foundation (Jessye Norman School of the Arts) $5000 for the “Finding A Way Forward” summer workshop for economically disadvantaged girls age th grade and up.
- Rape Crisis and Sexual Assault Services and Safe Homes of Augusta- $25,000 to provide for a continued collaboration on individual counseling and therapeutic support groups for women and children who have experiences sexual and interpersonal violence.
- Salvation Army Augusta Area Command $7800 for help fund the Women’s Job Skills Training Program for homeless and low-income women.