Total Grants of $112,000
- Kids Restart – $30,000.00 to add additional families to its Supervised Visitation Services.
- Boys & Girls Club of the CSRA – $22,175.00 to continue the Girls on the Run program.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School – $20,000.00 to support Project SAVE Summer Camp (Service, Academics, Value, Enrichment).
- The Lydia Project – $20,000.00 to pay eligible women’s nights of lodging services for those who require overnight stays for days or weeks at a time.
- Aiken Partnership of USC Aiken – $9,162.50 for a simulation infant to be used in the Child Health Lab. 27. ASU Foundation/GRU Literacy Center – $9,162.50 to be used to run the Path 2 Math 4 Girls Project. A camp for girls in grades 5-8.
- Mental Health America, Aiken County – $1,500.00 for their PEACH Program (Physical and Emotional Awareness for Children who are Homeless), a jog stroller, bikes and helmets and a basketball goal.