Total Grants of 132,800
- Child Advocacy Center of Aiken County: $15,000.00 – will use funds to assist with paying for a portion of the cost for salaries for the persons responsible for providing the forensic interviews, the medical examinations and the prevention of child sexual abuse training.
- Child Enrichment, Inc.: $25,000.00 – will use their grant to pay for individualized therapy sessions designed to help children who have experienced traumatic and severe sexual abuse and neglect to survive and thrive and to find safe and permanent living arrangements.
- Christ Community Health Services Augusta: $20,000.00 – provides primary health care to uninsured and under-insured women and children of the CSRA. Funding will provide a way for patients who require special diagnostic tests and referrals to receive the care needed.
- Family Connection of Columbia County (Tee it Up 4 Kids): $10,000.00 – provides a program for economically and disadvantaged youth to build character, promote healthy choices and instill positive work ethic through the game of golf. Grant funds will be used to purchase two practice greens that can be set up indoors or outdoors on any surface.
- HACK Augusta: $15,000.00 – a program for Young Makers that provides educational classes in science, technology, engineering, art and math for children. Funds will be used to buy equipment to design a prototype using a 3D Printer, Arduino Technology, advanced software to create remote control robotics and a touch screen computer.
- Ronald McDonald House charities of Augusta: $20,000.00 – has more than doubled their capacity to serve families of critically ill or injured children who need temporary housing. Funding will aid in keeping their doors open during the first year of operation in their new facility as well as provide a cushion for unanticipated costs.
- Storyland Theatre, Inc.: has provided 592,157 children, many of whom have never seen a play, with the experience of live performance for the past 26 years. Many tickets are discounted or free.